Join us as a Retailer Wig Salon and represent Ellen Wille, the No. 1 medical wig brand
Ellen Wille is the leading alternative hair manufacturer in Europe, renowned for producing high-quality hair loss solutions. Our comprehensive product portfolio comprises light density wigs, hair toppers, hairpieces, and hair systems which we distribute in New Zealand and Australia. Retailers include wig shops, hairdressing salons and mobile home wig consultants.
If you are a hair salon owner in one of the following regions and would like to offer a special product and service to women going through difficult transitional time with medical hair loss, this opportunity might be for you:
- Manakau / Pukekohe (South Auckland)
- Albany / Whangaparaoa (North Auckland)
- Palmerston North
We distributes world renowned, Ellen Wille (EW) and Raquel Welch (RW) wigs throughout a network of 22 agents across New Zealand and Australia. We offer the most beautiful, natural looking, comfortable and easy to wear wigs. Those qualities are even more appreciated by women/men/teens who have to wear them for medical reasons (Cancer, alopecia, accidents, tumours, scalp burns).
We provide you with:
- Free stock of wig models so you can offer a wide range of styles and colours to your clients. Stock is expensive, so the investment is on us.
- Training on our wig collections (wig fitment training, consultation guidance)
- Client referrals
- Marketing materials
We also recommend your services as part of our network of salons and share your work on our website and social media (for free).
You can count our team to be your trusted partner, providing you with the utmost care and support for your business. We deliver exceptional service, and we look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and help make a huge difference in the life of women, men and teens.
- Are you interested in becoming an Ellen Wille retailer and join the network of retailers of Wigs by Haircreations?
- Are you a hair salon owner that would like to expand your current offerings?